Welcome to the Prayer Ministry
The Cathedral of Faith Prayer Ministry invites you to embrace a praying lifestyle!
What is Prayer?
Prayer is intimate communion, fellowship, dialogue, listening to, and obedience to the voice of God through the breath of His Word and the Holy Spirit.
We need to always remember that:
1. God is the answer and He has the answer.
2. God is not distant from our prayers. He hears and answers wherever you are.
3. God is never late with His answer to your prayers.
4. God desires to hear from His children on a daily basis.We need prayer just as much as we need air.
Nothing shall be impossible to him who believes.
Even simple, childlike, mustard seed faith moves the heart of God!
Bible centered, Bible based prayer is the essence, underlying, central focus and overriding theme to effective prayer!
To Be A Praying Church Where…
• Every member discovers and actively pursues their place as a Praying Minister
• There is prayer everywhere by everyone, and
• Prayer becomes a lifestyle!
Prayer is the source of vision, power, creativity, and blessing, in personal experience. Because it is profitable, we give this ministry unquestioned priority.
Luke 18:1 "Jesus told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not give up..." for with God ALL things are possible.
1 Timothy 2:1 - First of all, then, I admonish and urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be offered on behalf of all men.
Ephesians 6:18 - Pray at all times, on ever occasion, in every season, in the Spirit, with all manner of prayer and entreaty. To that end, keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints.
Philippians 4:6 - Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.
1 Thessalonians 5:7 - PRAY WITHOUT CEASING!
Cathedral of Faith has a GREAT prayer ministry leadership team. They are faithful in standing in the gap for you!