Daily Preschool Needs
Parents need to provide the following items for their children on a daily / weekly basis.
• A packed lunch (we provide milk &/or water with lunch. We do not warm up food.)
• A fitted sheet and blanket (small travel size pillow) Licensing requires all cots to be covered with a sheet at all times children are on the cot. Fitted crib sheets work great with our cots.
• A back pack with at least one full change of clothes (pants, shirt, underwear, socks & shoes)
• 2’s and young 3 year olds who are not potty trained will need enough diapers for 3 to 4 changes per day. No pull ups as children show signs of being potty trained we work with families on going from diapers to underwear. We provide wipes.
• Please remember to put your child’s name on all items that go back and forth from home to school.