Cruisin’ at Cathedral
The countdown is on, and it’s almost time to regather outdoors!!! We can’t wait to regather safely on our beautiful San Jose Campus with you. Here’s some important info you need to know:
Outdoor Service Times
Saturdays at 6 p.m.
Sundays at 9 & 11 a.m.
Outdoor Viewing Options
Drive-in Zone: park under solar panels located in the back church parking lot
Amphitheater Seating Zone: table-seated option in the amphitheater
Amphitheater Grass Zone: on the lawn in the amphitheater. Bring your own chair, blanket, and/or umbrella
- Online registration is required to attend our Weekend Outdoor Services.
- To register, you must have an active MyCathedral account.
- To create a MyCathedral account, please click here.
- Space is limited. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To register, please click here.
- Social distancing will be practiced while on campus. While on campus, please remain in your designated space. Please remain six feet apart from those you do not shelter-in-place with.
- Face masks are required for everyone two years or older while on campus. However, if you are in your vehicle, and your windows are completely rolled up, you do not have to wear a mask.
- We recommend not eating or drinking an hour before service begins because there will be limited restroom facilities available while on campus.
- Please do not register and/or attend if you (or anyone in your group) presents any of the following symptoms—Fever, Shortness of Breath, Dry Cough, Runny Nose, or Sore Throat.
- Please do not register and/or attend if you (or anyone in your group) has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Church Office at 408-267-4691. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Great Days Ahead!