- Check out the events section for details on upcoming baptism dates.
- Child must be in Kinder through 5th grade and attend the COF Kids Sunday Morning and/or Wednesday Night Classes.
- Child must have made a personal decision to follow Jesus Christ and understand what it means to be baptized.
- Child must attend one of the Baptism Classes held on Sunday or Wednesday during the previous weeks prior to their baptism.
Is your child ready to be Baptized?
Here are Questions to Ask Your Child:
- What is water baptism? Read Romans 6:4.
- Baptism is a sign or symbol to show others that you are a follower of Jesus. It shows that your old life of sin has died and is buried with Jesus as you go under the water, and that you have been risen to a new life in Jesus as you come up out of the water.
- Who should be baptized? Read Acts 2:38.
- Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Son of God, and has become a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Is there anything special about the water? Does it make us saved? Read 1 John 1:9.
- No. If we ask Jesus to be our Savior and believe He is the Lord of our life, then we are saved. Water baptism is an outward symbol of our decision.
- What does it personally mean to you to be baptized?
How do I sign up?
- Information on Mega Baptism will be in the church bulletin.
- To sign up for Children’s Baptism, please call Pastor Jesalyn at (408)979-3023 or sign up during one of the Baptism Classes.
What does my child need to wear/bring?
- Please bring your child ready, wearing a dark shirt and shorts. And remember to bring a towel and a dry change of clothes as well.