On-Site Services at Cathedral
The wait is over, and we are so excited to regather safely on our beautiful San Jose Campus with you. Here’s some important info you need to know:
On-Site Service Times
Sundays at 9 & 11 a.m.
Drive-in Zone: park under solar panels located in the back church parking lot
Amphitheater Seating Zone: table-seated option in the amphitheater
Amphitheater Grass Zone: on the lawn in the amphitheater. Bring your own chair, blanket, and/or umbrella
Sanctuary: sit in the sanctuary. Seats are very limited in this venue. Also, re-entry is not allowed. If you leave the sanctuary, during service, you will not be allowed back in.
1. Social distancing will be practiced while on campus. Please remain six feet apart from those you do not shelter-in-place with.
2. Face masks are required for everyone two years or older while on campus. If you are in your vehicle and not speaking with someone who you are not sheltered-in-place with, you do not have to wear a mask.
3. We recommend not eating or drinking an hour before service begins because there will be limited restroom facilities available while on campus.
4. If attending service in the sanctuary, once you leave the venue, you will not be allowed re-entry.
5. Please do not attend if you (or anyone in your group) presents any of the following symptoms—Fever, Shortness of Breath, Dry Cough, Runny Nose, or Sore Throat.
6. Please do not attend if you (or anyone in your group) has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Church Office at 408-267-4691. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Great Days Ahead!