Safety Guidelines for
On-Site Services at Cathedral
The wait is over, and we are so excited to regather safely on our beautiful San Jose Campus with you. Here’s some important info you need to know:
On-Site Service Times
Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Sundays at 9 & 11 a.m.
Drive-in Zone: park under solar panels located in the back church parking lot
Amphitheater Seating Zone: table-seated option in the amphitheater
Amphitheater Grass Zone: on the lawn in the amphitheater. Bring your own chair, blanket, and/or umbrella
Sanctuary: seating in the sanctuary. We encourage you to sit in the center of your section, leaving the aisle seat open for those who may arrive later than you. Also, please leave two seats between you and those you are not sheltering in place with.
1. Social distancing will be practiced while on campus. While on campus, please remain in your designated space. Please remain six feet apart from those you do not sheltering-in-place with.
2. Face masks are required for everyone two years or older while indoors (Sanctuary/Lobby). Face masks not required while outdoors (Amphitheater/Drive-in Zone), but please maintain 6 foot social distance.
3. We recommend not eating or drinking an hour before service begins because there will be limited restroom facilities available while on campus.
4. Please do not attend if you (or anyone in your group) presents any of the following symptoms—fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, or sore throat.
5. Please do not attend if you (or anyone in your group) has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Church Office at 408-267-4691. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Great Days Ahead!